Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Courses
Years of teaching the Utah Concealed Firearms Course and literally thousands of students, we ensure you get the best instruction in Utah! Please call: 385-204-5353 if you have any questions…
Read Damon’s Interview with Hope Hodge, Reporter from Human Events Publication…HERE!
Next Class Dates:
- July 11, 2015 – Saturday Morning; 9am to about 1pm – Instructor; Damon Thueson
- July 25, 2015 – Saturday Morning; 9am to about 1pm – Instructor; Damon Thueson
PLEASE NOTE: When registering for Concealed Firearms Classes…Defense Actions has partnered with CarryUtah.com to provide a wider range of products, training and education. When registering for the Concealed Classes, you will be directed to CarryUtah.com to complete registration. Thanks Again…
*** (Once registered, you will receive an email or phone call with further details)***
The Utah Concealed Firearms Course fee is $50 for everything:
- Copy of Drivers License,
- BCI Required Outline,
- Website References,
- 5 Steps to Buy a Gun Correctly,
- Reciprocity/Recognition Map,
- Book Reference List,
- and much, much more!
*Public Classes in Utah Valley – Damon Thueson; Classes are held at: Zabriskie Law Firm; 899 North, Freedom Blvd. Provo UT
Please bring a pen/pencil and paper for taking notes. A photo will be taken, if you need to “style” your hair.
Also, please bring your drivers license, ID, or passport, as a copy will be made for you to turn into the BCI.
For those who are not US citizens, please bring your passport and naturalization ID as well.
Minimum requirements for application for the Utah Concealed Firearms permit are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proof of good character…whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed.
The State fee for the Utah Concealed Firearms Course is $46 for residents and $51 for non-residents by the BCI, when you turn in your application and paperwork to the BCI. Your paperwork can be submitted in person or via mail at:
Utah Department of Public Safety
Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI)
3888 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City UT 84118
The state hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday –through- Friday. Their office is closed weekends, and state holidays.